Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Abby and Tessa's SNEAK PEEK

I'm so excited to show pictures from the new Princess Boutique!!  Abby and Tessa are so beautiful, aren't they?!  I saw this idea on Littlemissprincess Bowtique's Facebook page and fell in love!  This is what made me have my brother-in-law make the stand (I knew I would have plenty of uses for it!).  Then Lauren had the idea of having the girls bring their magazines for the beach pictures and they turned out absolutely adorable!


 One of my favs of Tessa!
Seriously?!  Can it get any cuter than this?!!!!!

MAYBE!

Abby is absolutely beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment