Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, August 19, 2011

"C" Family Pictures SNEAK PEEK

Lucky for us, the weatherman was wrong in his forecast for this beautiful day!  I have known Chris and Katie for a long time so it was super fun photographing their gorgeous family!  The kids were so much fun and did awesome!  Enjoy the sneak peeks :)

Cole is one of the happiest little guys and his smile makes me smile!
Audrey was having some fun playing peek-a-boo with Miss Jenni :)
 I love that Audrey has spunk! 

Love the family picture!  And this one of Cole is 100% boy :)
 Absolutely love this picture!!!!
 Cole was hilarious in the water - he just kept jumping in like a little fish!

I have to say that this is one of my favorite pictures of all time!  I think this picture should be in the dictionary under the word "siblings"!

No comments:

Post a Comment