Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Logan's 3 month SNEAK PEEK

This was my first time meeting Logan, his mommy and his grandma!  What a super sweet family!  Logan was all smiles and took some awesome pictures (as you can see below!).  Close to the end of his session, in his own way - he let us know he was done :)  Typical boy (hee hee).  I think it was a blessing because if he took any more great pictures - his mom wouldn't know which ones to frame!!!  Hope you love these Maggie!!

H A P P Y   B A B Y!!!
 Just love these pics of him on his lamb 
(look close at the picture below and you'll see his little butt crack hanging out - 
SOOOOOO adorable!)

I'm a sucker for details!
 His mommy wanted ONE picture and that was with the wedding rings.  
Logan knew it and he did everything he could to NOT give his mom 
the picture she wanted :)  Look at him even covering his face!  
Notice how his toes are all curled up too?  I was dying!!!
 This handsome little man makes me smile so big!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment