Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Corey's Senior Pictures

I love when boys come for Senior pictures ... they are soooo not into it and could really care less.  Cracks me up!  Well my goal is to have them leave in a good mood and HAPPY that they came for pictures ... I think my goal was met with Corey :)

Red is Corey's color!

Not sure which one I like better!!
 I love the middle picture!

Seriously ... this boy could pass for a younger Jerry O'Connell in the picture on the left!!!  What a handsome guy, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment