Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kara's Senior Pictures

Kara is an absolutely stunning High School Senior!  I had such a fun time photographing her.  She was up for anything and I swear she had to think I was nuts (which I am).  I loved that her mom was so calm and laid back ... it really shows in Kara's pictures!  Thanks so much for coming out here and I hope you love them as much as I do!  I hope you have a GREAT Senior year!!

 Love the super fun outfit!  The colors were perfect for her skin tone!

Love the peacefulness of this picture!

She's a soccer player too!

This picture just makes me smile!!!

Now she's dressed up and ready to give me a little attitude 
(it was REALLY hard to get her to NOT smile!)

Simply gorgeous

LOVE!!
 You know I have to get some railroad pictures in
 Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment