Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My baby Jackson's 1 year pictures

I still can't believe it's been a year already since our little man came into this world!  He started out as a mama's boy but he is officially a daddy's boy now!  Carter isn't taking that very well since HE is a daddy's boy :)  The kids call him Jackie and it's the sweetest thing.  I love this boy to pieces and I'm so grateful that he is a part of our crazy family!  He loves to play with cars and trucks and any type of ball.  He can take several steps but isn't officially walking in my mind.  And yes, he still sucks on his two fingers :)  LOVE YOU JACKSON DAVID KENNEY!

Here he is waving to his mama :)
 Getting to be such a big boy!

THIS is Jack!  With his fingers in his mouth and his dad's little smirk!
He makes me smile!!!

 Love this one :)

 Here he is walking to me ... see, he can do it :)

Carter and Jack watching the tractor mow the park.  
I love how they just sit and watch in awe!

The faces of Jack :)

Seriously?!  LOVE THESE PICS!!!  He's waving to his daddy in the pic on the right.
 My handsome boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment