Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Ava's 3 month pictures SNEAK PEEK

Holy cow did Ava get big!  See her newborn pictures here.   Ava has gorgeous big blue eyes so I took a lot of close ups :)  She was such a good girl and I love that she sucks her thumb (reminds me of my daughter)!  Thank you so much for bringing her Meghan, Jimmy and Alexis!

I seriously could eat her up!!!!
 Such a happy girl!!!

OMG!  How cute is this outfit?  One of Meg's friends made her the tutu!  Love the bubbles in the big picture!

Here she is minus the shirt :)  She loved playing with the tutu!

Here's another tutu ... love the oooo look on her face in the top picture!  And of course I had to get her little feet!!!

FAVORITE!!!!

I just love this effect in this outfit :)

Ava's Mommy made her hat!  How awesome!  
I'm hoping she can make me some fun things :)

OMG!!!  Baby giggles on a chubby baby ... life can't get any better!!!
 Happy Valentine's Day!!

 Daddy got to get in on a few pictures :)  The one on the right was so precious because this was at the end of the session and he was just snuggling with her ... LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment