Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Paige, Gavin and Aiden's Valentine's SNEAK PEEK

Three of my favorite little kiddos!!  They are so much fun and I'm so glad I got to take their Valentine's pictures!  Hope they had fun and didn't have too much candy, Aimee ;)  

Gavin melts my heart :)
 Paige is such a little beauty!  I love these images of her!

 Aiden is such a ham!!!  Look how stinkin handsome he is!  Love that he wanted to be in front :)

How sweet!!

 OMG!  I absolutely LOVE Aiden's face!!!!!
 I just love EVERY thing about this picture!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment