Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, January 6, 2012

"B" Family Pictures

I just loved this family!  These three girls were so much fun!  Mackenzie is the oldest and she reminded me of my daughter - the other two's second mother :)  Kennedy was the free spirit and just wanted to have fun!  And then there was little Addisyn who tried tricking me in believing she was the shy/quiet one (which was NOT the case ... please refer to last picture).  HA!  Thank you so much for having me capture your beautiful family, Laura and Jason!

 Three absolutely gorgeous girls!
 Too cute!

My favorite picture of them!!

Such a loving family!

Kennedy cracked me up!  
 Perfect family!
 Love these pictures :)

This was so not posed and I love it!!!

Look at the wild one in the middle ... and I thought she was shy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment