Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Guy's Newborn Session SNEAK PEEKS

I was super excited when Dee contacted me about doing her little man's newborn pictures!  I just love newborns!!!!!  I also love when they have a big sister because they almost always want to be the baby's mother and hold/hug/kiss/love on them so it's not hard to get pictures with them together :)  The hardest part is usually taking the baby away from them - ha!  Thank you for the referral, Kristin! Enjoy your sneak peeks!

She is going to be one heck of a big sister!!  She loves her brother!!!
 Absolutely love this picture!

 HA!!!!  This is by no means a fantastic picture but it just cracks me up!

Now THIS is a perfect picture!  He is so handsome!!

He didn't like posing for me but I was able to get this picture :)  
 He kept poking his feet out of the blanket - so precious!
 Love the hat that Candy Gram picked out!!!
 OMG!!!!!!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  
Look at those lips!!
Dad's lil' football buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment