Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, April 20, 2012

"L" Family SNEAK PEEKS

Wow - it's been over two months since I've posted anything on my blog!  I have had so many great sessions over the past couple months and I apologize for not blogging them!!  With that said ... I am going to try and get back into the swing of things and give everyone a sneak peek!  Wish me luck :)

I met The "L" Family last October during my Family Mini Sessions and they have been back two times already!  This is such a great family and I have to say that their style is just awesome!  Great parents = great kids!  Thanks for the continued business AND referral!


 This should be on the clothing website!  They are absolutely gorgeous!

 They both make me smile :)

Nolan LOVED being a big boy and sitting on that rock!  It was the cutest thing!!!

Avery is so beautiful!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!

 Mommy telling Avery a secret :)
 These two were definitely made for one another!

 I went to take a picture of them kissing and Nolan walked right in front of me ... absolutely perfect!

Avery is ready for Paris :)

This kid is just too much!  I love his curls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment