Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Lauren's Maternity SNEAK PEEKS

I was so excited to meet Lauren because two of my wonderful clients are friends with her so I knew she had to be just as wonderful!  Thank you Shari and Lisa for the referral!!!  We had to squeeze her in for pictures because she contacted me two weeks before her due date!  I know - I was freaking out a little ;)  Anyway, little Liam is due this week and I can't wait to do his newborn pictures!  Hope you enjoy your sneak peek, Lauren and Ryan!

How sweet is Lana with her mama?!!

In case you can't read it ... it says, "Can't Wait! Love Mom & Dad"

Liam :)

Taking a little break to calm down was the best thing :)
 MY FAVORITE!!!
 Some fun family moments :)

Another one that I love!!!  

So I told Lauren and Ryan to just relax because I was only getting her belly ... but I took this shot because I just loved how they looked!  Sorry for lying but I hope you love it too!

Absolutely gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment