Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Brayden and Ava's SNEAK PEEK

These two children are just so darn beautiful!  Ava has turned into such a little character too!  Brayden is shy (at least around me) but loved to say, "cheese!".  I don't like that word because it never gets good smiles so I got him saying, "pickles" instead ... and those smiles were much better :)  Thanks for bringing them back, Kristen and Scott and thanks to grandma and grandpa for their help!

I absolutely LOVE how much they love each other!!!

This little girl just cracks me up!  She had me smiling the entire time!
 Brayden is so handsome and so quiet!  
 LOVE!

These two are just too much together!
 Brayden is the best big brother!
 Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment