Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The "K" Family Pictures SNEAK PEEK

This family is absolutely wonderful!  I started taking pictures of them last year and have photographed them 4 times now :)  I love that Anthony and Michael are goofballs like their dad and Olivia is reserved like her mom.  You can tell this family knows how to have fun though!  I had a smile on my face the entire session!  Thanks guys!!  Hope you like your sneak peeks ...

What a great looking family!!
 These guys are just too much!  
 LOVE THESE!!!!
 All because two people fell in love :)
 Two beautiful girls and three goofy boys :)
 One of my favorite pictures!!  Great idea, Jim!!

I love these pictures of mom with kids and dad with kids!  
 Another fav :)

No comments:

Post a Comment