Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hale's newborn pictures

It was raining babies this week!!  I was in absolute heaven!  He fits his name perfectly ... very manly!  He is so handsome and I just wanted to squeeze him (but I held back ... at least I think I did!).  Congratulations again Danielle and Kent!  Thank you so much for the referral Kathryn!

Dad and Mom are so in love with Baby Hale that it's adorable!  
 Absolutely beautiful!

I was loving his John Deere blanket!  
I also loved how manly he looked while taking these :)
 Seriously - I want to eat him up just looking at these!
 One of my favs!
 Such a big boy!!
 HA!!  He didn't like the scale very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment