Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Logan and Sophia's 1 year pictures SNEAK PEEK

Logan and Sophia are cousins who were born only 3 weeks apart.  Logan is the son of one of girlfriends and he is just a ham!  His chocolate brown eyes are to die for!  This was the second time I have met Sophia and she is such a shy and beautiful little girl!  The moms did great with helping the other one smile :)  Hope you enjoy your sneak peek girls!!!!!

Didn't I tell you he was a ham?!  Love him!!!

Sophia giving her Aunt Sandra smiles :)  Love the dress!

 Time to play in the leaves ... I don't think Logan wanted to stop.  Typical boy :)
Sophia was not into the leaves :)

Loved this outfit!  I love that she was giggling and smiling too!!!
Da Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment