Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Addison and Clayton's pictures

I have heard a lot about Addison and Clayton (their mom is my hygienist) so I was very excited when I received an email from their mom wanting pictures!  Addison cracked me up the entire time :)  Clayton wasn't very happy (probably because he is a boy and most boys hate getting their pictures taken) but I still got some good ones of him!  Enjoy :)


I don't know what it is about baby boys in overalls but it makes me want to squeeze them!!!  Love how Clayton is sticking his tongue out in the one :)

Absolutely love!
 Addison loved playing with the rocks (love how she's looking at the one)
 Clayton actually fell asleep while sitting here!

No comments:

Post a Comment