Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Madelyn's 9 month pictures

I'm sure you remember seeing this little beauty before!  She has been coming every three months and is so absolutely stunning that you can't possibly forget her!  Madelyn is such a sweet little girl!!!!!  I'm so glad I get to watch her grow up and capture all of her milestones for Kelly and Steve!  Here are a few of my favorites from her session.

 She's crawling ... standing ... and just a matter of time ... will be walking!
Are these not the most precious pictures you have ever seen?!  
A huge thank you to my brother-in-law Jim Spiros for making the bed! 

Honestly, this mermaid tutu is a must have for any little girl!  

I love how all of the kids are wanting to play the piano!  We might have a generation of musicians on our hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment