Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Colton's 1 year pictures

Colton's mom had his 1 year pictures scheduled for months and then his newborn picture won a free mini session in the 2011 Best Photo Search "Treasured Love" category ... so we just added a few outfits to his session and I had added a little extra to his cake smash :)  It worked out perfectly!  I had such a fun time at this session.  Kristy and Mike are awesome and Cole is just an absolute doll.

He is so smart that he knew he was ONE without even being taught!

What a great family!  Love the colors too!!

Aren't these the cutest??

His dad always chews on a golf tee and so does Cole!!

Toy Story theme birthday - isn't this great?!

No comments:

Post a Comment