Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Cooper's 9 month SNEAK PEEK

Cooper Cooper Cooper ... this boy makes me smile!  He is so darn handsome, isn't he?!  It was really hot out but you'd never know because he was so happy.  It was really funny because he was Army crawling and then when I was taking his picture while crawling - he got up on all four!  What a stinker :)

I love that Tiffany and David did family pictures (and dressed oh so cute!) too.  

Cooper was such a water bug!

UGH!!!  THESE ARE TO DIE FOR!!!

Love how the sun was shinning on him for these pics!

He was so funny with the wagon!  He just wanted the wheels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment