Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, July 15, 2011

"M" Family SNEAK PEEK

My mouth dropped when Marcy, Rick, Niko and Malayna walked up to my door!  They were all so gorgeous and the outfits were PERFECT!  Niko was a great sport and did awesome but Malayna didn't want any pictures taken until mom gave her a sucker.  I love bribery!!!  I really got some great pictures of this family.  Enjoy!

I told you they were all gorgeous!
 Niko is such a ham!!

Malayna with her flower :)
 Love all of these!!
 So cute!
 The serious side of Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment