Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Paige, Gavin and Aiden's pictures

What a gorgeous family!  I absolutely love the colors that mom picked out for the kids!  I'm so old fashioned when it comes to matching :)  These kids are always fun to photograph!  Take a look at some of my favorites (there are so many more but I couldn't put them all on here!)

Take a look ...

Always love the hammock pictures :)
 Having some fun on the tire swing (well ... maybe just Paige - ha!)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment