Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The "D" Family SNEAK PEEKS

I photographed Clair and Simon's wedding and felt like a part of their family, so I was SUPER excited to find out that they were coming into town!  They live in England and Clair's sister Tracy lives in Illinois so they wanted to get all of the kids together for a group picture and to get new family pictures since they added a little girl to their gorgeous family!  This family is seriously great and I'm so happy that I am able to stay in their lives!!!  Enjoy these sneak peeks :)

Aren't these some of the most beautiful children you've ever seen?!

Tracy got them all matching bloomers - how adorable!!

 LOVE these special moments!!
 Finlay looking so handsome!

Evie and Finlay - so precious!

Evie is so beautiful ... even as a bear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment