Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Chase's 6 month pics SNEAK PEEK

I still can't believe that Chase is 6 months old!  It seems like yesterday that I was taking his newborn pictures!  People aren't kidding when they say that time flies.  Chase is so darn handsome that he doesn't need to smile in every picture for it to be absolutely adorable!!!!  I love this little man and am so glad that I get to see him every 3 months :)

Seriously - I could eat him up for dinner!

Shhhh ... this actually happened in reverse order but we won't tell :)

Chase the Cool Man

I love little boys in overalls!!!!  Look at his two front teeth - precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment