Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"C" Family Pictures

I absolutely loved the colors that the "C" family wore!  How perfect for Fall pictures! Tara had told me that she loved the candid pictures most and I'm so happy because those are my absolute favorites!  I thought Dave was going to lose it when Ethan ran into the water but he didn't :)  I had a smile on my face the entire session because their boys were ... well ... boys!  At the end of the session, Dave said something like "ok, that wasn't so bad" and that made me smile even more!  I hope you guys love these!!

 Aren't they handsome?!
 LOVE!!!!
 I'm such a sucker for tire swing pictures with Dad!!  They melt my heart because they truly are having fun ... nothing is posed!

Who wants apples?
 This has to be one of my favorite images of all time!!! LOVE IT!!!
 Fruit snacks were the greatest thing invented ... for bribery!  HA!!
 I just love all of these family pictures :)
 I could just eat them up!
Climb a fence ... absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment