Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shane's Senior Pictures SNEAK PEEK

Wow - I can't believe I'm back to giving sneak peeks!  Thank goodness, right?!  Shane was by far the easiest teenage male that I have photographed!  He was willing to try anything ... he even put up with me 'yelling' at him to show his teeth :)  Shane has the most gorgeous blue eyes ... and the cutest dimples (when he smiles and shows teeth)! Debbie - hope you both love the pictures!

Funny story ... I asked Shane to jump over the fence so I could take pictures on the other side and the fence broke!  I felt horrible but his mom thought it was absolutely hysterical!  Then we were all laughing.  I'm so glad he had a great sense of humor!  
 Such a handsome guy!

 The water was so blue and beautiful with the sun shinning off of it!  

Have to have the serious look for the railroad tracks :)
Seriously ... I LOVE the image below on the right!!!!  LOVE!
And this one too (bottom right!)
 I wish you the best, Shane!  Thanks for being such a great sport with your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment