Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chase's 9 month SNEAK PEEKS

I look forward to Chase's sessions!  I have been photographing Chase since he was first born and love seeing him change!  I didn't think it was possible for this little guy to get cuter but somehow he does it!  Erica has been looking forward to the Cookie Monster pictures and now I can see why ... he makes one of the cutest Cookie Monsters!

Look at the big boy standing!!

Love these with the apples :)

 Da Bears!

Chase did NOT like sitting in the suitcase but I was still able to get a few shots of him that are absolutely adorable!
 I told you he made the cutest Cookie Monster!!  
I love how he has a cookie in both hands ... what a smart boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment