Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lilah's 1 year pictures

The last time I saw this little princess was when she was only a few days old.  My oh my has she changed - ha!!  She started off acting shy but mommy was able to get the smiles out of her!  And of course we had to get her in the flower pot that she fit in as a newborn :)  Thanks for bringing her back, Ashley!

I'm loving her little UGGs!  What a doll!

 Just look at her gorgeous eyes! Love the bottom picture!!!

 One of my favorite things for the little girls to do ... play dress up!
 Such a cutie pie!!

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment