Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rachel's Senior Pictures

What can I say about Rachel?!  How about that she is absolutely gorgeous and has such an awesome personality!!  I had sooooo much fun during this shoot!  I always love photographing Seniors and Rachel is one of the reasons ... they just want to have fun!  She was up for anything and we had fun while trying.  Thanks so much for coming out Rachel and I hope you didn't break your ankle at Homecoming with your new red H O T heels!

Rachel's eyes are absolutely stunning!  And pink is a great color for her!
 Love these :)

Hmmm ... she looks great in grey too!  

LOVE the hat!!  How fun :)

This was so comical ... guess you had to be there :)

I love taking pictures by this wall.  Not only is it the town's history - it is just neat.
 Look at this hot chick!
 LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment