Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Giulianna's 7 month pictures

OMG is all I have to say about this little girl!  She is one of the most stunning babies I have ever seen!  Her eyes draw you in and her skin is absolutely perfect.  And her rolls ... UGH!!  I could just eat her up!  Thank you so much for driving in from the City, Gaby and Gustavo ... and thanks for the referral Sandra and Jorge!

Look at all of that hair!  So not fair ;)
 Playing with the rocks :)

Having some fun on the hammock :)  Look at those eyelashes!!

I absolutely love these!  

WHO is that?  HA!!
 Having fun with my pumpkin hat and fall bonnet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment