Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Taya and Reed's Fall pictures

Taya and Reed come for pictures a lot ... and I love it!  They are my friend's kids and they crack me up!  Taya is extremely shy and Reed is not :)  However, Reed decided he was going to be shy for this session.  I was so excited when Tammy told me they were dressing up as Jessie and Woody from Toy Story!  How fun, right?!  Well neither of them wanted to be there so we only got a handful of pictures (and Reed refused to wear his Woody hat ... remember this, ok?).  So we just figured we would change them into their Bears jerseys and go to the park.  Great thinking, huh?!  We get to the park and guess who refuses to put down his Woody hat ... yep!  Reedo!  He had to wear his hat and we couldn't stop laughing.  What a goof!

Here are some of their Halloween costumes

Reed wearing his Woody hat with his Hester jersey :)
 Love these candids!!!

Look at that ... both are looking at the camera ... woo hoo!!

This picture just cracks me up for some reason :)
 LOVE LOVE LOVE these two images!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment