Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lainey's 1 year pictures

I photographed Lainey at 9 months and boy has she changed ... she is walking all over the place and not wanting to sit still :)  HA!!!  I love that big brother Hayden was able to join her for some pictures!  He was cracking me up with his hair ... so glad he didn't mess it up, Nicole :)  

Love all of these balloons!!! 

 How cute is her shirt and tutu?!

 Don't you just want to squeeze these two?!  SO STINKING CUTE!!!
 Absolutely love the colors of her outfit!

Precious!

 Can they get any sweeter?  Hayden is going to protect his little sister ... that is FOR SURE!

 Hee hee ... love these faces he's making!
Happy 1st birthday, Princess Lainey!

No comments:

Post a Comment