Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cooper's 18 month pictures

I am so happy that we had a nice day for Cooper's 18 month pictures!  I had to take his 1 year pictures inside so I wanted outdoor pictures really bad for this one (I remember how active he was at 1 year so outside is the perfect place for toddlers like Cooper!)  The only downfall with the great weather was the outfits mom picked out for him - ha!  She made the appointment and assumed it would be chilly ... because who in their right mind would think it would be 80 in October?!  But Cooper did great and we got some really great pictures of him!

I just love his hair!  Mom is a hairdresser and said he hasn't gotten it cut yet ... I don't blame her!!
 Cooper sat for one second and then was up on his feet and ....

throwing the apples!  It was hilarious!  He has a GREAT arm!  Keep your eye out for him on ESPN :)

How cute is this hat?!!  OMG!!  He is the sweetest thing!  
 Check out the spider on his lap :)  HA!!
 I will admit ... I was totally grossed out by this ... he found a cicada and was so interested in it!  I think this was the longest he sat still.  EWWWW!!!
 I just love these on the boat!
 Ha!  Look at that face he is giving us!
 Having some fun with Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment