Welcome to my Blog!!!

Welcome clients and prospective clients! Thank you so much for stopping by!

You will find sneak peeks to recent sessions, upcoming specials and some info/pictures of my own family.

Want to be the first to know about a special? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page!

If you are interested in booking a session or just have a question – please feel free to contact me at info@jennikenney.com or visit my website.

I’d love to hear from you so leave a comment and feel free to "Pin" any of my images (unedited of course)!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Introducing Miss Aubrie Nicole!!!

We have been awaiting Miss Aubrie's arrival for so long!!  She is such a blessing and a gift from God!  One of my best friends is Aubrie's mom and I'm so happy for her :)  She was born at 9:44pm on Thursday night and I got to meet her when she was only 12 hours old!  I am so in love with her!  I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that she looks EXACTLY like her mama?!  HA!!  I love you Nicki and Tom and I am sooooooo happy for the both of you!  Be on the look out for more pics of this little beauty!!!

We couldn't believe that she was smiling already!!!  Isn't she gorgeous?!
 Ok - I couldn't decide which one I liked better - black and white or color ... so I put both in here :)
 These melt my heart ... such a proud and happy daddy!!!!!!!

Mama and her mini me ... aren't they both so beautiful?!  LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!

 Look at how alert she is ... remember that she is only 13 hours young at this time!
 Look at all of her hair!! 
(the picture on the left is courtesy of Aunt Amy - I'm holding her)
 Seriously - I don't know how I even left her!
And here are Aubrie's "three crazy aunts" according to her Daddy :)  HA!!!!!  Nothing is wrong with a little craziness in your life :)  
unt Amy - thanks for taking the pictures of Aunt Andrea with Aubrie and my favorite picture of Aubrie and me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment